BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tired... Sleepy...

So tired now... felt sleepy d...
Juz finish mass media midterm test yesterday...
Friday stil hv translation assesment & gotta pass up the media assignment...
I think tat diz week wil b a busy & tiring week 4 all tarc students or mayb not...
Is all DBC1 students..
My eyes cant tahan d..
wanna close d...
yesterday slept not more than 3 hrs ...
bcoz of last minute revision 4 mass media...
Besides, i m really in quite bad mood 2day...
Worrying bt many things recently...
Financial problem...
Test...
Gonna study hard cant play play anymore...
Coz i dun wan resit any subject next sem...
Damn 'cham' de leh...
Need 2 pay 50 bucks & hv 2 study same subject again...
Abt mass media assignment...
I hv 2 find out Herbert Sciller's view on cultural imperialism...
But unfortunately...
I started searching 4 info since last week til now...
But wat i found mostly not so related to it...
I rli dunno wat can i do 2 find out more bt it alrd...
Upset...
Coz this is a group assignment leh...
So i hv 2 try my best 2 get it done..
I went 2 library 4 finding some reference books ...
Hope tat i an find any book tat related but cant get anything...
hAIZ..
Rli cant tahan d lo...
wanna go 2 sleep d lo..
B4 10am in the mornig Chermaine & I hv 2 go 2 GK 4 final preparation & efforts 4 mass media..
Tats all 4 2day..
Gonna be at here again 2moro maybe..
If i m free...
HOPE THAT I WILL HAVE A NICE DAY !!!
:-)

0 comments: